Wednesday 29 September 2010

You Me At Six



I  like the way the lead singer is in front and the rest stagger behind, I also like I poses the are in and the fact that all have the same colour scheme of black and white and how the background is very bold 


I like how they are all looking a at one point and I also like how they are all wearing summer cloths I also like the way they are standing 

You me at six :)

You Me at Six  is an  alternative rock band from Surrey , in England. The band became famous in 2007 with the success of their album, "Take off your colours", which included the singles "Save it for the bedroom", "Finders keepers" and "Kiss and tell".  and "Stay with me" and all of these songs are played frequently in channels like kerrange and Scuzz. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    A good start with the images you have looked at, can you explore and research fashion,portrait and music industry photographers , blog about them and add images to comment on.
    Visit the new support site to help with what we have done over the last 6 weeks and all the handouts, etc... are on there for you.

    www.exdipyr1.blogspot.com

    Steve

    ReplyDelete